Saturday, October 20, 2012

Upadting On A New Book To Come

Thank ya'll for all your following I know I haven't wrote on here in awhile but I've been working hard on a new book and hope to be able to put it out there published next year. I can tell you it will be a story about a indian maiden and her life in the late 1800's in the wild west. I also plan to redo my book "Forever Taken" cause from the reviews I have gotten I have learned alot from my writing my story line is good yet my grammer isn't the greatest and I know this. I not only plan to save the money up for a good editor this time but also plan to go back to school as a english major next year. So thats the update for now and keep following and as soon as things change or are published ya'll will be the first to know.

No comments: