Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another Frustration

Another frustration... I now have almost all the money needed to pay for my book cover which is great then I was looking over CreateSpace and know I need a interior done as well. I guess I always seemed you send the pdf file and it sorts it for you but this isn't the case you either do it yourself or you pay someone to do it. I really can't afford to pay someone since doing the graphic designer for the cover and all.

So I have been told I can do the interior on Word which is great but I don't have it on my computer and when I went to go see where I could get it I found that its a paid program that cost almost $200 can't afford that either. Same goes for Adobe InDesign which was the other program I was told about and if I remember right its almost $500. Now I'm left back at the beginning again and not sure what I'm going to do and don't know where to start.

It is funny because I always knew I was a writer just waited for a good time in my life to write a book. But I never knew how much went into self publishing this is so hard and sites talk in such riddles. I never did finish school so I feel stupid asking for help but not sure what to do at this point. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

No comments: